Working with my clients, I know that change happens! Here is how I know!
- I recently recieved the first card of the holiday season from a former client. Of course her goal was to be the first card in my mailbox!
- A client, on her own, decluttered her closet and took the items to Goodwill. She started and completed the job!
- My client says it now takes her 15 minutes to pay her bills and file her statements.
- A student writes in his planner each and every day, checks it regularly and makes the grades he deserves.
- A client realized she had all her things in too many places. Now she is consolidating them, at home and at the office.
How do you know when change happens in your life? Accomplishing goals makes you not only feel successful! You also create confidence, build new habits and routines, and make a difference in your life.
Entering a new year, reflect on your goals and what will be most important to you. How does change happen for you?