YOU ARE INVITED!
Free Workshops at IKEA Houston offer Organization Tips for New Year
Reduce clutter with the help of National Association of Professional Organizers
January is officially “Get Organized Month!” To celebrate, IKEA Houston is partnering with National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO) and Houston-area vendors to host free organization workshops and offer donation drop-off locations to help you clear the clutter.
WHEN: Saturday, January 19 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
WHERE: IKEA Houston (I-10 and Antoine)
WHAT: Enjoy complimentary one-hour workshops offering post-holiday organizing tips and win fun prizes while you watch! NAPO’s professional organizers and an IKEA Houston visual merchandiser and blogger will lead interactive demonstrations about creatively reducing clutter and utilizing storage spaces to the fullest.
• 11:30 a.m.: “Junk Drawer Diaries” with Neitra Blair
• 12:30 p.m.: “The 5 S’s and You—Streamlining Your Space (and Life)” with Alynn Blakemore
• 1:30 p.m.: “From Piles to Smiles: Making Paper Disappear!” with Certified Professional Organizer and Family Manager Coach Ellen Delap
• 2:30 p.m.: “Getting Organized with Technology” with Janice Simon
• 3:30 p.m.: Meet the Blogger; DIY workshop with Ashley Rose of SugarandCloth.com
• 4:30 p.m.: DIY Workshop with Genna Riggins, IKEA Visual Merchandiser
RSVP: Workshops are free, so sign up for as many as you’d like! To RSVP and learn more, visit www.inspiringlifeathome.com/getorganized. Please RSVP and use my name! I love that IKEA will know who is sending attendees their way!
Recycle, Shred and Donate:
Donate and recycle books, old furniture, computers and clothes and bring documents for FREE shredding! Friends of the Houston Public Library, Houston Computer Recycling, Houston Furniture Bank and Salvation Army will be onsite to available to collect books, computers, furniture and clothes, and Southern Shred will be on site to shred your personal documents.
Hope to see you there!
– IKEA + NAPO