All the experts agree, it takes time for change to happen. It can be from 30 to 60 days to creat a habit or develop a routine. So take it in baby steps. Start with awareness of what small change will make the biggest difference.
- Building in extra minutes to every task.
- Staying mindful and being in the moment on whatever the task is.
- Creating a checklist for step by step completion
- Finding a partner for every task to help you with accountability.
- Using a timer to get you started and get you finished on your task.
- Setting out a sign that signs Productivity Period to keep unwanted distractions away.
- Establishing a power period twice a day to work undistracted on one very important task
- Linking one new task to an established task
What do you do to tackle one task at a time?