About Ellen and Professional-Organizer.com
For close to 20 years, Certified Professional Organizer and Certified Family Manager Coach Ellen Delap has helped her clients make time and space for what’s important to them by organizing their homes, offices and their daily living. Ellen, owner of Professional-Organizer.com, works one on one with her clients in their home and offices streamlining their environment, creating effective strategies for an organized lifestyle and prioritizing organization in their daily routine. She is an Organizer Coach who has completed Coach Approach for Organizers, holds ADD, Chronic Disorganization and Workplace Productivity certificates and specializes in working with ADD and ADHD families, adults and students. Learn more about her and her business at www.professional-organizer.com
About Ellen and her family
Ellen is a mom, wife, and Gigi. Her family is an endless source of pride and joy . Working as a family manager, she sees that challenges that daily life can be for families.
Education is important to Ellen. She holds a B.A. from Smith College and an M.Ed from Boston College. She is a lifelong learner as a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals™ (NAPO) and the Institute for Challenging Disorganization. She is currently taking coach training with Coach Approach.
Where you can find Ellen
Ellen has been featured on Stretch Your Dollar on ABC13 Houston, in articles in the Houston Chronicle, a guest speaker on radio KLOVE, and is a national expert on The Clutter Diet, an online organizing website. She has also been an expert for Smead podcasts and written for Neat. She loves to connect on social media.
About Ellen’s professional certificates and certifications
Ellen is a certified professional organizer since 2008. She is a Golden Circle member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals™ (NAPO) and a specialist in chronic disorganization and ADHD with the Institute of Challenging Disorganization. She holds certificates in Workplace Productivity and Life Transitions.
10 Things you may not know about Ellen
- I love team work and collaboration. Of course I do! I am a twin.
- My favorite quote is “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”
- I was a kindergarten teacher in my first profession.
- I love pilates, cupcakes and skittles. Just ask my NAPO colleagues.
- My favorite space to organize is a pantry.
- I am have only lived three places in my life. I have lived in Houston, New York and New Orleans.
- A great Saturday night includes sitting next to my husband on the sofa watching a Hallmark movie.
- My foodtv favorites are Pioneer Woman, Trish Yearwood and Ina Garten. I make an amazing taco dip!
- Yes, my home is organized but not perfect. It’s perfectly organized for me and my husband.
- I love organizing but most especially I making a difference for my clients.