What Information Is Collected?
Information throughout the site is available without providing personal information of your own. Here’s where your information is collected: subscribing to the email newsletter, subscribing to or posting a comment to Ellen’s Blog, or sending information via the Contact page.
Use of Information
Use of Personal Information
- improve your browsing experience;
- send information to you which we think may be of interest to you by email, or other means and send you marketing communications relating to our business;
- promote use of our services to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences;
- provide other companies with statistical information about our users — but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- meet legal requirements.
Professional-Organizer.com uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is the most popular tool for website owners to gain insight into how their site is being used, frequency of visits and what is valuable to this Website’s users. Google analytics is preparing a privacy statement which can be viewed at privacy.google.com/businesses to learn more about Google’s data privacy policies and approach, as well as their data processing terms and data controller terms. The data collected via this website is currently only accessed and used by Professional-Organizer.com.
Information About Children
Information provided by Professional-Organizer.com is not intended for or targeted at children under 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children under 16. If by error or accident this information has been collected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can delete the information.
A cookie is a very small file that is downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Most websites use some form of cookies now. These files usually contain data like the site’s name and a unique user ID. Most commercial websites use them, whether they are banks, online publishers, blogs or e-commerce. They are used a wide variety of purposes such as website analytics – counting visitors and their behavior, targeted advertising, recording user preferences or for authentication. Cookies are used to remember information so that it does not need to be reentered each time you visit the site.
Please be aware that when you click on links on Professional-Organizer.com that take you to third-party Websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies, not this site. Professional-Organizer.com cannot be responsible for the actions of third parties. Please read the posted privacy statement and user terms and conditions whenever you are on any other Websites.
Professional-Organizer.com uses IContact for email newsletter services. IContact uses Privacy Shield and is in the final steps of the annual Privacy Shield review and re-certification through the US Dept. of Commerce. Professional-Organizer.com blog is hosted by WordPress which is protected by Wordfence and Askimet plugins.
Reviewing, Correcting, and Removing Your Personal Information
In addition, you have the following data protection rights:
- Requesting access, correction, updates, or deletion of your personal information.
- Restricting or deleting your personal information
- Withdrawing your information at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal.
- Complaining to a data protection authority about collection and use of your personal information.
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to change, correct, or delete your information within a reasonable time frame and notify you of the action we have taken.
Updating your Communications Preferences
Email subscribers can control what types of communications you receive from us. You can delete and reply with a Do Not Contact at any time.
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy