Family routines make family life run smoothly. It’s no secret there are lots of reasons to be an organized family. It’s these 8 routines that make a difference and help your family be THAT organized family.
1. Family meetings help everyone communicate, work together and know what is needed.
2. Grocery shop on the same day or days each week. Never run out of milk, bread or other essentials.
3. Your family calendar can be paper or digital.
4. Completing laundry twice a week means everyone can find their jeans and underwear all the time.
5. Have a landing strip where kids backpacks and your bags sit ready to go each morning.
6. Have a spot your mail comes to each day, open it over the recycling container and shred right away.
7. It could be just once a week, but having family dinner together makes for cohesiveness.
8. Everyone needs a good bedtime.
Organized families keep up with habits and routines with charts, check lists and signs. Organized families make time for organizing and prioritize working together to organize. Organized families know the value of organizing.
More ideas for busy parents here!