It’s gift giving season. While we often think of giving gifts of experiences, you can also give gifts for organizing. The gift of organizing is a functional, practical and fun way to share. Here are my top 10 favorite organizing gifts.
Travel time is the best time to be organized. Give a gift of a Vera Bradley travel accessory to help keep makeup and jewelry organized on the go. It’s also a great gift for people who exercise and get ready at the gym.
Make it easy to file with this stylish file tote. Everyone has paper and everyone needs paper storage.
A spot for watches, phones and more with this men’s valet. Keep receipts in the drawer and you are all set!
BONUS Top 10 non clutter gifts
- Once a month cleaning lady at home
- Lawn maintenance or semi annual landscaping clean up
- Tickets to an event, such as a baseball game, play, or concert
- Season passes to amusement park, zoo or museum
- Baby sitting for your adult kids to have a date night
- Subscription to streaming online tv shows and movies
- Donation to a charity of choice
- Gift certificates for clothes, music, sporting goods or other items
- Spend the day together just being spontaneous.
- Professional organizer or productivity consultant
Do you have a favorite non – clutter or organizing gift you love? Share it here!
Join my newsletter to learn the latest on organizing and productivity.