https://professional-organizer.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo.png 0 0 Ellen https://professional-organizer.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo.png Ellen2017-12-21 06:00:392017-12-09 18:16:56I believe, do you?
- I believe it’s the most wonderful time of the year.
- I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. (Audrey Hepburn)
- I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. (Robert Fulghum)
- I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together. (Julia Roberts)
- Despite everything, I believe that people are really good at heart. (Anne Frank)
- This holiday season may your every belief and your every wish come true!