https://professional-organizer.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo.png 0 0 Ellen https://professional-organizer.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo.png Ellen2018-08-09 06:02:072018-08-09 06:33:205 Tips for the First Day Back to School
5 Tips for Mom, Dad, Auntie, Grandparents and Caregivers
- Plan ahead with breakfast, lunch and snacks.
- Get up earlier than your kids to have coffee, get grounded and get ahead.
- Music can make your family’s day. Create a playlist for your morning.
- Surround your family with positive energy and positive talk.
- Make self care a priority the first week of school.
5 Tips for Students
- Make a plan for your best year with positive self talk.
- Get in bed early and give yourself a little more time in the morning.
- Make sure you have what you need to take to school that first day.
- Encourage your siblings and create a family team.
- Take the extra steps to follow through and work well with others.