Drowning in Paper Clutter! I have got you covered!
Navigating the challenges of paper clutter is a task we all face and can be quite overwhelming. Determining what to keep, understanding how long to retain it, and efficiently managing incoming paper without feeling inundated can be a real puzzle. Together we will explore how to create a system for managing paper every week that works for you.
Join us in February for Professional-Organizer.com’s Virtual Paper Clutter Workshop and Support Group. This fee-based group is the starting point for creating solutions for your paper clutter.
Learn valuable skills and take the first steps in decluttering your papers.
- Explore effective strategies to triage your papers, master the art of categorization, and create efficient paperwork systems. We’ll also explore options for moving towards digital files.
- Tackle the challenge of managing paperwork with new, manageable approaches. Together we will break this chore into bite-sized pieces, making the process simpler and easier.
- Dive in together with support during our Zoom session to take the first steps toward a more organized and stress-free paper life.
For over 20 years, working as a Certified Professional Organizer, Ellen has helped people make time and space for what’s important to them. Always supportive and calm, Ellen empowers those who are struggling to make a difference with baby steps in their challenges.
How we work together
- Our group meets for three 90-minute weekly sessions to learn paper management skills and get support for organizing your papers. We will meet in a small group setting by logging onto Zoom on your device.
- The meeting dates are Monday, February 12, 19, and 26 of 2024.
- Meeting times are 6:30 – 8 pm central time.
- No need to purchase products. I will share recommendations that you may already own or can easily purchase to finalize your paperwork process. There are a variety of options that can work for you.
- The cost is $150 for the three sessions. Payments by Credit card, Zelle or Venmo.
- Group size is limited. Join today!
Email Ellen today at email@example.com to register.
Register by February 5, 2024.