Hugs and happy organizing are client success stories. Here is a story about a client’s command center in her kitchen.
Paper is a necessary evil on our kitchens. It’s best to have a dedicated command center in our kitchen for paper, school supplies, technology and projects. A kitchen desk and cabinets make up a great station for these items.
- Clear out your cabinet completely. Keep this area designated for just the command center.
- Consolidate office supplies, use bins to keep them together and label the bins.
- Set up bins for your kids and your incoming papers. Label the bins
- Keep a daily routine to go through the mail and backpacks for 5 minutes daily.
- Once a week set up an hour to work on papers and other admin tasks at your home.
All good organizing systems rely on having a place for everything. If you have more categories, you need more bins. Having a good routine for daily and weekly management makes a difference too.
More Command Centers here!
Join my newsletter for monthly productivity and organizing tips.