Organizing products can be durable, effective and inexpensive.
At a recent trip to several dollar stores in our area, here is what I found. Some of these same items are available at Target, WalMart and the Container Store, but cost only a $1 here!
- Set of 3 small white cubes. Use these in your vanity for makeup or hair products or in your desk for clips and post-it notes.
- Sterilite DVD or CD holder. Use these for media containment, one for each type of media.
- CD notebook for your car. Or at home and eliminate case chaos.
- Set of 3 toiletry bottles for travel. Get your travel bag together and keep it organized with these bottles.
- Cord or holiday light holder to wind your cords around. Nothing worse what cords tangled and in a knot.
- Plate holder for your dishes. Double stack and add extra storage in your kitchen.
- Ice cube trays for jewelry or office supplies. Easy way to get access to accessories.
- Cupcake carrier. And you know, I am bonkers for cupcakes!
Visit your local dollar store and share what did you find!