Conquer Your Planner
Virtual Workshop and Support Group for Individuals with ADHD
Have you purchased multiple planners and are not sure what works best for you? Might you have missed an event because you did not look at your planner? Do you want to learn to use your planner more effectively?
Planner choices can be overwhelming because these come in a variety of styles in either digital or paper format. There are routines to implement to use your planner effectively.
Join us in April for Professional-Organizer.com’s Virtual Workshop and Support Group for Individuals with ADHD. This fee-based group is the starting point for creating solutions for successfully using your planner and making lists.
- The Virtual Workshop and Support Group meets for three one-hour weekly sessions to learn planner skills and get support for organizing your time and tasks.
- We will meet in a small group setting by logging into Zoom on your device.
- At each weekly meeting there will be skill building instruction and personal organizing time. I will share skills and concepts. You will bring your planner to capture all information, enter dates and times, use lists to assign tasks, and plan ahead for projects and goals.
- Meetings are held online through Zoom link. You can join from a smart phone, smart device or computer. Simply click on the link to join.
- Meeting dates are Mondays, April 12, 19 and 26.
- Meeting times are 7- 8 pm central time.
- Bring your existing planner. If you are looking for a planner, I will share recommendations.
- Cost is $75 for the three sessions.
- Group size is limited to 10 attendees. Join today!
Register by April 8, 2021.
For information and to register, call 281.360.3928 or email firstname.lastname@example.org