Hugs and happy organizing are client success stories. Here’s a story about a client’s office.
Office desks become overwhelming with scraps, notes, and more. It’s hard to find the time to organize at work. Why organize when every day is chaotic?
There are simple steps to organize your office space. Refresh your desk every evening and do a major overhaul monthly to keep productive in this space.
- Decide what’s most important and what you use daily. These tools are the only items that remain on the desk top.
- Set up a command center for actionable tasks and current projects.
- Decide on what works best for you for a task list and consolidate all your post it notes there.
- Establish a reference area in a desk drawer or corner of your desk. Keep what you refer to often in a notebook with inserts on the desk or a hanging file in your drawer.
- Take home extra items that belong at home, such as extra pairs of shoes, books or personal items.
- Keep a drawer with personal items such as lotion, snacks or hand sanitizer.
Check out these small biz ideas!