My clients and I partner in their productivity. Each time we create a trigger to get things done, it becomes a small part of the process of success. It begins with a basic system and routine that really works for them.
- When someone is stuck, the first step is identifying what is getting them stuck. Being stuck is partly procrastination from fear, worry, lacking a vision, being overwhelmed or lacking a skill. Finding a partner that will help them once this is identified is crucial. The partner will bring energy, skill and accountability to the process.
- Add in creating an environment that will increase effectiveness. Do you work best at home or away? Do you need a minimalist environment? Music? Get to the core of what your environment includes and add routine to it.
- Work in high energy times consistently. Working consistently enough leads to great habits that are compelling.
- Now think of your self care. Are you getting enough rest? Do you eat nutritiously? Be sure to munch on an apple or banana and lean protein regularly throughout the day.
- The success snowball has started. The idea that as you add more and more success, it grows bigger and bigger, just like a snow ball in your yard or rolling down hill. The conclusion of a success snowball? A completed project is only a small part of it! Your outstanding feeling of confidence!
This is dedicated to my incredible clients who have shared this experience with me. What is your success snowball? Please share!