Each year as we start the new year, we think of ways to make a change and improve our lives. Did you know that organizing is one of the top three goals each year? Throughout the month of January, I will be offering 31 tips to help you have Your Most Organized Year Ever. Implement just one of these tips, tools, techniques or tweaks this year.
What is written in your planner?
Is your planner full to the brim or barely completed?
Did you know you can use your for more than just recording meetings?
Your planner is a great tool to help you process and plan.
- Use your planner to record deadlines for important projects. Decide what parts of the project you want to accomplish by certain dates, breaking the project into smaller pieces. These mini-deadlines help you complete the project on time.
- If your project requires input from colleagues, write in dates you will request information and get it back. Give your colleagues and yourself ample time to complete the project.
- Write in tasks you want to work on during a specific time on a certain date.
- Record deadlines for requests from your boss.
- Record expense account deadlines and write in time to complete the reports.
Make this Your Most Organized Year Ever with using your planner to plan.
Not sure what planner is best for you?
Check out this free weekly printable too.