Even the smallest tweak and tip with technology can make a difference.
- Need to create your grocery list or other list by store? Try the app ziplist for your smart phone. It helps you create a checklist by store.
- Use click ‘n ship at www.usps.com. Get postage online and print it on your computer! All you have to do is drop it off!
- Getting lost? Print out your map from google and keep it on the car seat next to you.
- Use Evernote www.evernote.com or Dropbox www.dropbox.com to keep up with your ideas and notes.
- Use Send Out Cards to send cards and gifts to family, friends and clients. I joined Send Out Cards because I am passionate about making mail more fun! Just click on this to send a smile, a congratulations or celebrate an event! https://www.sendoutcards.com/storefront/ellendelap/
- Love to try new recipes or looking for old favorites? Try www.allrecipes.com.
- Keep all your important phone numbers in your phone for easy dialing.
What is your favorite technology tweak?