I have always valued education because furthering my skills makes a difference for my clients. My clients are the reason I continue to learn new ways to help them let go, streamline and keep their intentions daily in their lives. Completing my Coach Approach training is one way for me to empower my clients with their home, work and life goals. I am an Organizer Coach who works one on one with clients to empower your change and goals.
For the past year, and several years before, I have been taking classes via phone, working on skills in small groups, and completing a curriculum to become an Organizer Coach. My classes and reading have included learning about modalities, using new tools to help my clients such as a values and needs assessment, and learning more about ADHD, depression and anxiety. Throughout the year I have coached or been coached in 3 different small groups to practice my skills and learn what it is like to be coached.
How do these new skills help you, my client?
- Are you stuck and can’t get started? Coaching supports awareness, action and learning. Your new awareness will lead you into action. Getting started and finishing up are often holding back my clients until we work together. Learning comes from perspectives at your success. Overall, coaching supports maintaining the change you have created.
- Need a trusted coach to listen to you? I believe in the strengths of my clients. You bring thoughts and ideas and my listening brings focus to our work. Your values, needs and strengths are all a part of our work together.
- Do you feel overwhelmed and paralyzed? Your strengths are the foundation of organizing in your home, work and life. It’s easier to maintain the systems you establish by working from your strengths.
- Do you struggle with ADHD or anxiety? Brain based conditions, such as ADHD and anxiety, can impact your executive function and your goals. Our work together will move you forward as you create new awareness and learning.
- Have you created support for your efforts? Essential structures, such as self awareness, support and education are the baseline for your life. Together we investigate how these essential structures support your organizing goals.
It’s been a busy year with training through Coach Approach, a coaching skills training program designed specifically for organizers. I want to thank my trainers Denslow Brown and Cameron Gott, as well as my colleagues in training with me.