Did you know that paper is the #1 item that people hoard?
You may really hate paper and have too much around. Scanning helps cut down on the paper clutter and makes information easy to retrieve. Being on your computer and backed up to the cloud, it is always available. It’s time to get creative with your scanner!
- Create digital copies of your kids’ school papers. Digitizing makes a permanent copy you can save and share with grandparents. Keep only the most precious of art work and create a digital photo book.
- Scan in important documents. It may be for emergency preparedness or to create additional copies. It’s easier to find these documents. Keep these files on Dropbox so that you can access them anywhere and anytime.
- Ripping recipes, decor and more from magazines? Scanners are a great way to categorize your information and keep it together. Create different files for the different interests and hobbies. Use a uniform naming convention in saving your files.
- Keepsake newspaper articles are easier to archive after scanned. It’s making a truly permanent copy this way.
- Have lots of business cards or flyers from vendors? Scanning these and saving to Evernote helps you access and categorize these easily.
- Save documents without stressing. A sign in sheet for work or a CEU certificate for education can be scanned in and saved for later reference.
What are you favorite papers to scan?
I am a Neatologist! Check out my post on Neat about going paperless.
It’s a monthly boost for your productivity and organizing! Join my newsletter