I am an Organizer Coach now!
A common element I have learned about all of us is that we need support. That support can look like many things and come from many different elements. Support comes from processing information, using what we know, and incorporating our strengths into a new awareness and perspective. You are using your strengths and knowledge to create a plan and act on it.
There are times we need extra support, especially in times of change and transition. Those times include when we want to start something new, when we are faced with new opportunities and challenges and when we are taking responsibilities and relationships to the next level. When times are most challenging there is the best opportunity for building new relationships, overcoming challenges, accelerating growth, setting new goals and achieving success.
I have always valued education because furthering my skills makes a difference for my clients. My clients are the reason I continue to learn new ways to help them let go, streamline and keep their intentions daily in their lives. Completing my Coach Approach training is one way for me to empower my clients with their home, work and life goals. I am an Organizer Coach who works one on one with clients to empower your change and goals.
For the past year, and several years before, I have been taking classes via phone, working on skills in small groups, and completing a curriculum to become an Organizer Coach. My classes and reading have included learning about modalities, using new tools to help my clients such as a values and needs assessment, and learning more about ADHD, depression and anxiety. Throughout the year I have coached or been coached in 3 different small groups to practice my skills and learn what it is like to be coached.
How do these new skills help you, my client?
- Are you stuck and can’t get started? Coaching supports awareness, action and learning. Your new awareness will lead you into action. Getting started and finishing up are often holding back my clients until we work together. Learning comes from perspectives at your success. Overall, coaching supports maintaining the change you have created.
- Need a trusted coach to listen to you? I believe in the strengths of my clients. You bring thoughts and ideas and my listening brings focus to our work. Your values, needs and strengths are all a part of our work together.
- Do you feel overwhelmed and paralyzed? Your strengths are the foundation of organizing in your home, work and life. It’s easier to maintain the systems you establish by working from your strengths.
- Do you struggle with ADHD or anxiety? Brain based conditions, such as ADHD and anxiety, can impact your executive function and your goals. Our work together will move you forward as you create new awareness and learning.
- Have you created support for your efforts? Essential structures, such as self awareness, support and education are the baseline for your life. Together we investigate how these essential structures support your organizing goals.
Ready to take a step forward? Our sessions are virtual one hour meetings on Join.me, in a sequence of 4 sessions, to help you achieve your goals. Let’s talk today to connect and learn how we ca partner.
I enjoyed getting to know you through this training Ellen. Congrats and thank you for your support!
Congratulations, Ellen! I don’t know enough about this program. Empowering others is such a motivating, rewarding endeavor!
Thanks @Seana! It’s the culmination of courses focused on making a difference with your clients through coaching.
@Jill – my colleagues are a bonus from Coach Approach! It’s a supportive and nurturing group who graduate, as well as amazing instructors.