Virtual Clutter Support Group for Individuals with ADHD
Organizing Your Home and Garage
Have you been struggling with getting organized, even with more time to do so? Don’t know where to start? Looking for accountability and resources to help you live the life that truly want in life? Need an affordable organizing solution? Is it time to get started and declutter your home?
Meet together for our Virtual Clutter Support Group for Individuals with ADHD!
Join me in June for Professional-Organizer.com’s Virtual Clutter Support Group for Individuals with ADHD. This fee-based group is the starting point for your journey in transforming your life by helping you define, establish and maintain an uncluttered lifestyle. The Virtual Clutter Support Group is a four-week, one hour program where awareness starts, learning begins and action results. Each session will have a different topic for each week focusing on your home and garage.
• A place to share goals and challenges with consistent support
• An opportunity to learn organizing strategies for your home and work
• A place to champion your efforts and like-minded others to affirm everyone in their organizing journey.
Each session will have a different topic for each week, all about your home and garage.
- Topics include organizing your closet, your kitchen, your bedroom and garage.
- Agenda covers hot spots in the room, tips for organizing that space, and organizing ideas for individuals with ADHD
- Meeting dates are Wednesdays in June (June 3, 10,17, 24)
- Potential Meeting time is 6 – 7 pm central time.
- Members meet online with me through Join.me. Join.me is a web-based collaboration software online meetings. You can join from a smart phone, smart device or your computer.
Fee is $100 for the four sessions. There is a limited membership. Register by June 1, 2020.
For information and to register, call 281.360.3928 or visit www.professional-organizer.com (fill in Clutter Support Group in Comments)