5 Organizing Projects You Can Complete in 5 Minutes
Don’t have hours to get organized? Here are 5 things you can do for 5 minutes to get your home in order.
1. Recycle junk mail. Stand over your recycle bin or a paper sack and toss old newspapers, extra catalogs or clippings you no longer need.
2. Sort through a kitchen drawer. Set a timer for 5 minutes, grab a shopping bag, open the drawer, pick through anything no longer needed and donate it.
3. Make a clothing donation bag. Go through your clothes closet and choose 5 articles of clothing you never wear. Put them in a donation bag to be given to your favorite charity. Stop at Goodwill on the way to get these out the door.
4. Five minute toy pick up. Enlist your kids to help. Put on energizing music and have a pick up party.
5. Delete email. Take 5 minutes to delete email from your sent box, especially if it is older than a month.
Feel accomplished? Organizing is not about finding the perfect time or creating the perfect system. It is about the baby steps to create a level of order in your world that works! Share with me your 5 minute organizing project!
Super information indeed. My father has been looking for this tips.