https://professional-organizer.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo.png 0 0 Ellen https://professional-organizer.com/WordPress/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/logo.png Ellen2016-02-25 06:00:532016-01-19 20:52:41Hugs and Happy Organizing: Office Organizing
Hugs and happy organizing are client success stories. Here’s a story about a client’s office.
Home offices are cluttered! These spaces are jammed paper, office supplies, books and more. Why not add more vertical storage to create more order.
- Each different category of paper needs a “slot.” Create a slot with a basket labelled for each type of paper. These categories can include taxes, small business, utilities, instruction books and other papers.
- Create more space by going up! With these additional bookcases, there is a basket for each type of paper.
- Keep your desk clear by having a slot for unprocessed, unopened or to be reviewed papers.
- Keep papers in notebooks or magazine sorters so these can be orderly.
- Editor’s note: Our work together was done virtually!
Check out more Hugs and Happy Organizing stories here.