Have you had scraps and notes everywhere for your holiday planning? Have you wanted to keep your holiday plans organized from year to year? Is being more organized this year one of your goals for the holiday season? Make your holidays more organized with a holiday notebook. It is a simple, easy-to-create notebook for you to use throughout the holiday season.
My gift to you this season is this free workbook for you to customize for your holiday planning. There are pages for your calendar, baking, meal planning, gift purchasing, and addressing cards. You can print this (click here holiday planning notebook printable letter size 2023) and place it in a 3-ring binder or save it digitally, turn the PDF into a Word document, and use it in Google Drive or word docs.
Another option is for you to create your own with a 3 ring binder, paper, and slash pockets.
· Collate your holiday notebook by deciding what categories are most important to you.
· Choose a notebook with holiday theme colors
· Add tabbed slash pockets or dividers with labels for
holiday calendar with dates for activities
holiday card lists with completed addresses
gift lists (including online purchases)
decorating ideas (with pictures of each room fully decorated.)
annual family traditions (websites for holiday entertainment)
· Include a pocket folder to hold the receipts
· Add a password list for access to all your favorite online stores.
· Keep in an easy-to-access spot for your use throughout the season!
Enjoy the holiday season even more with your organized holiday notebook. A holiday notebook is a way to consolidate all your ideas, lists and more for the holidays!