Each year as we start the new year, we think of ways to make a change and improve our lives. Did you know that organizing is one of the top three goals each year? Throughout the month of January, I will be offering 31 tips to help you have Your Most Organized Year Ever. Implement just one of these tips, tools, techniques or tweaks this year.
Your productivity depends on setting up a well suited work space.
For most of us, an uncluttered desk in a well lit office creates an efficient and effective work space.
- Keep only on your desk what you use each day.
- Create a command center for action papers.
- Set up easy to access files for references.
- Clear your desk daily to keep it efficient.
If you work at home, your work space might be mobile.
- Set up a portable command center for papers.
- Include electronic cables and other essentials for mobility.
- Take time out during the day to eat, take a walk and be sociable.
Make this Your Most Organized Year Ever with a well suited work space includes elements that make you happy and productive.
Need a boost of organizing energy? Join my newsletter!