noun grat·i·tude \ˈgra-tə-ˌtüd, -ˌtyüd\
simple definition of gratitude is a feeling of appreciation or thanks
I am grateful for our connection! This year has connected me to more colleagues, friends, family and clients. Each of you has shared my joy with laughter and silly sayings. You have each shared with me leadership, learning, transitions, reflections, and hugs!
- How to lead and how to follow
- How to share values and be true to your priorities
- How to learn collaboratively and share knowledge
- How to learn new habits and routines
- How to learn new technology
- How to make hard transitions easier
- How to reflect and prioritize
- How to be your best you and live the life you imagined
May your gratitude be a part of your daily habits. Find a small, simple way to make this happen each day. Thank you for all you have shared with me this year. As we enter the holiday season, I look forward to hearing what you are each grateful for. Post a comment below to share your gratitude.
May your holidays be filled with hugs and happy organizing!