A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan
Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field, since the payment is pure love. ~Mildred B. Vermont
Any mother could perform the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease. ~Lisa Alther
- Time together to chat over coffee or an adult beverage.
- Make dinner once a week for 4 weeks, and clean up after.
- Unload the dishwasher without being asked.
- Go room by room and pick up the trash, and place it out at the street on trash night.
- Five minute toy pick up each night.
- Watch a movie or go to a movie with Mom, a movie of her choice.
- Create a family chores chart for the dishes and laundry and hang it on the refrigerator.
- Plan a picnic with Mom and you make the PBJ.
- An afternoon of riding bikes and stopping for ice cream.
- Have Mom teach you how to cook a family recipe.
- Let Mom sleep in while you take the kids to the park.
- Vacuum and wash Mom’s car.
- Attend church or temple with Mom.
- Hire a housekeeper for big cleaning of your home.
- Send Mom on a Date Night with Dad.
- Write Mom a note and tuck it in her purse to take to work with her.
- Make Mom’s lunch for her all week.
- Hire a professional organizer to organize with Mom.
Notice that none of these gifts is something that clutters up your home? Take time this Mother’s Day to spent time with Mom, creating a lasting memory!