Each year as we start the new year, we think of ways to make a change and improve our lives. Did you know that organizing is one of the top three goals each year? Throughout the month of January, I will be offering 31 tips to help you have Your Most Organized Year Ever. Implement just one of these tips, tools, techniques or tweaks this year.
Checklists make performing or completing anything easier. When there are many complicated steps to complete a project, a checklist helps you remember and complete each step. When there are many parts to a project, a checklist helps you keep them all together.
There are so many different ways to use checklists.
- Create and use a checklist for your end of the month procedures.
- Use a checklist to complete paying your bills each month.
- Create and use an annual home maintenance checklist to be sure all maintenance is complete.
- Create and use a packing checklist to be sure nothing gets left behind.
- Where will a checklist help you?
Check out these checklists to help you this year. Make this Your Most Organized Year Ever with checklists to help you stay more organized.
Ideas to make you more productive at home and work on my Powerful Productivity pinterest board.