There are so many ways to begin the organizing process, from reading a great book to asking a friend to be your clutter buddy to hiring a professional organizer. The Clutter Support Group is one more of these valuable tools in the journey to living an uncluttered life. With so much on television and in the media about hoarding, people are beginning to recognize how important starting this journey is.
Let me share with you a little of the logistics. Our Clutter Support Group meets weekly for 6 weeks with 7 incredible women committed to change in their lives. As they affirm and nurture others, they also work individually on a project in their home.
What do they say is most valuable about our group?
- Learning about themselves and to focus their strengths on organizing
- Clarity on what their personal challenges are in relationship to their stuff
- They are not alone in this struggle
- Being a partner to others and being accountable makes organizing happen
- Learning new perspectives on the process makes a difference
- Change happens!
I am honored to be a part of their efforts as they confidentially reveal what has troubled them most. We draw our strengths from each other as we work to create the home and the life we envison!
Interested in joining the next Clutter Support Group? Contact me to learn more!