The first step in less filing is getting less paper! Here are some ways to make it happen.
1. Eliminate catalogs with www.catalogchoice.org.
2. Get your Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) online through your medical insurance company. Create a log in and password, then set up the email account to notify you.
3. Use E-vites instead of invites. View paperlesspost.com for lovely invitations by email.
4. If you find articles to clip from the newspaper, find the article online instead. You can find it by the name of the author and the date of printing. Save these with a bookmark in your computer.
5. Stop clipping recipes and use allrecipes.com to find the ingredients and more.
6. Need a map? Use your GPS, google maps, or your smart phone navigation.
7. Add coupons to your email and smart phone through online sites. See how on http://shortcuts.com/.
8. Want to scan in your papers? Try using the Fujitsu ScanSnap!
What ways have you eliminated paper at your home or office?