Using Vertical Space
Using an “organizer’s eye”, there is often space in a home, closet or office that is unused. Vertical space can be a great asset for organization.
- Use a section off your kitchen as an office nook with calendar, bulletin board and wall pockets for information.
- Use a narrow bookshelf with baskets at your back door to keep all the last minute items you need.
- Use a mud room installation at your entry for backpacks and shoes.
- Use hanging canvas organizer in your closet with plastic bins to hold lingerie, pajamas, and socks.
- Use decorative hooks on a wall to hold hats.
- Use clear push pins near the bathroom mirror to hold jewelry.
- Use a wall pocket just inside your office door to hold unprocessed papers before cluttering your desk.
- Use a dry erase board to list projects at your office.
What clever uses of vertical space do you use?
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!