This fall I am excited to host 2 clutter support groups to help people define, establish and maintain an uncluttered life
The Clutter Support Group supports members in
- Clarifying their organizing and lifestyle goals
- Transition their space and paper from disorganized to more organized
- Discussing systems that will facilitate organization for them
- Discussing routines that will facilitate organization for them
- Group setting facilitated by certified professional organizer
- Set your organizing goals and learn your organizing strengths
- Put your strengths into practice by working on one space in your home during the 6 week time frame
- Read along with Peter Walsh’s book Its All Too Much and discuss organizing challenges you face.
- Beginning Tuesday evening September 21 or Wednesday morning September 22
- Six weeks, Sessions of 1 ½ hours, at Kingwood Pine Hospital private room
- Fee based membership of $120 for all sessions. Pre-registration required.
- Limited enrollment