Morning time can be crazy time! Add in kids, timelines, a little extra traffic, and it can be a rough start to the day.
- Do as much as you can the night before, including packing up your purse, kids backpacks, and stuff in the car.
- Get a great night’s rest with an earlier bedtime. Moms and Dads need bedtimes too!
- As the mom or dad, get up 30 minutes earlier than your kids. You are getting yourself together ahead of getting everyone else up.
- Simplify breakfast with smoothies, ready made microwave foods or cereal to go in a cup.
- Create a happy sound track to the morning with great music.
- Keep a simple routine with simple steps for the morning.
- Get everyone out the door with a hug!