Conquer Your Paper Clutter
Virtual Clutter Support Group for Individuals with ADHD
Paper clutter overwhelms us in many ways. We do not know what to keep, we don’t know how long to keep it and we have so much of it coming into our homes and offices. In addition, we need to know how to triage it, file it and find it again.
Join me in February for Professional-Organizer.com’s Virtual Clutter Support Group for Individuals with ADHD. This fee-based group is the starting point for creating solutions for your paper clutter.
- The Virtual Clutter Support Group meets for three one-hour weekly sessions to learn paper management skills and get support for organizing your papers.
- We will meet in a small group setting by logging into Zoom on your device.
- At each weekly meeting there will be skill building instruction and personal paperwork time. I will share skills and concepts. You will bring your paperwork to edit, declutter and categorize.
- Meetings are held online through Zoom link. You can join from a smart phone, smart device or computer. Simply click on the link to join.
- Meeting dates are Thursdays February 11, 18 and 25.
- Meeting times are 7- 8 pm central time.
- No need to purchase products. I will share recommendations that you may already own or can easily purchase to finalize your paperwork process. There are a variety of options that can work for you.
- Cost is $75 for the three sessions.
- Group size is limited. Join today!
Register by February 7, 2021.
For information and to register, call 281.360.3928 or