1. Get a great calendar. Just one!
2. Find the best way to do your to do list. It can be paper, computer or on your phone.
3. Organize your purse with zippy cases for makeup, receipts, and other categories.
4. Organize your car by dumping the trash and papers each time you get gas.
5. Go through your mail every day. Just for 5 minutes and triage the papers.
6. Get ready the night before with your bags by the back door.
7. Make a date with your calendar and lists for Weekly Planning, a time to review what is coming up next week, consolidate your lists, and make a plan.
8. Go through your make up drawer and keep what you use daily easy to access.
9. Go through your email three times a day, making decisions, delegating and deleting.
10. Establish a weekly meeting at work and home to communicate the week’s plan.
11. Find partners to help you complete and work through the tough stuff, whatever that may be.
12. Prioritize your goals for 2012. We can’t do it all, all the time. Decide what is most important this year for your time and energy.
What are your 12 for 12?