- Each different category of paper needs a “slot.” Create a slot with a basket labelled for each type of paper. These categories can include taxes, small business, utilities, instruction books and other papers.
- Create more space by going up! With these additional bookcases, there is a basket for each type of paper.
- Keep your desk clear by having a slot for unprocessed, unopened or to be reviewed papers.
- Keep papers in notebooks or magazine sorters so these can be orderly.
- Editor’s note: Our work together was done virtually!
Check out more Hugs and Happy Organizing stories here.