Why not make organizing more fun? Why not build a team of people with different strengths to get the job gone? Gather your team together to make a difference. It’s teamwork that works! Simple ways to gather your team include:
- Gather your family for the family meeting. Share with them a project you have in mind. Ask how each can contribute to the project using what they do best.
- Gather your friends together to support a cause. Ask each of them to bring a friend to the meeting.
- Gather your co-workers and find ways to support each other in having power periods. Find a way that each team member can have an undistracted time to get their heavy duty work one.
- Gather your faith family together to support those in need around you with child care or healthy meals.
- Gather your grandkids and have a no technology day, learning how to use a yo yo or play jacks. Your grandkids learn and connect with you regularly, creating an extended support for them.
- Gather your family together for a power hour to get house cleaning knocked out.
Who can you gather together to get more done and have more fun?