Working from home is what we do! Whether it is a part time second income or an extension of what you do every day, we add on worktime through out the day. Being organized to work at home makes a difference in productivity and efficiency. To do both, we need great technology tools! Here are a few suggestions to make your work more successful.
- Log Me In. This is a service that logs you in to your base computer. Easy to use and free, you can do your work remotely on your base computer.
- Dropbox. This is a service that permits file sharing. You create an account and save your files to Dropbox to use remotely, share with others while working on a project, or save as a backup for files in the cloud.
- GoogleDrive. This is one of the many free google products for you to use saving and sharing files. It can be accessed by logging into google from anywhere.
- Skype. This free service is for free phone and video services between users. Download it on your computer and choose the skype phone number to call and see others.
- Task list. There are many to choose from, including ziplist, toodle doo, wunderlist, and remember the milk. A task list helps you prioritize and keep all your lists in one spot!
- Evernote. This free app for computer and smart phone allows you to capture and organize notes, audio clips, photos, and more.
What tech tools help you be more organized to work at home?