Each year as we start the new year, we think of ways to make a change and improve our lives. Did you know that organizing is one of the top three goals each year? Throughout the month of January, I will be offering 31 tips to help you have Your Most Organized Year Ever. Implement just one of these tips, tools, techniques or tweaks this year.
My own personal mantra has always been “Keep it simple sweetie.” No matter the situation or the conversation, my life resolves around keeping it simple.
What happens when it’s not simple? Stress! It’s that simple.
How do you keep it simple?
- Ruthlessly look for ways to cut down on clutter.
- Break away from complicated commitments that drag you down and have no meaning.
- Keep decision making to three choices.
- Simplify by letting go of MORE than you think you can.
- Set limits on how much comes into your office or home.
- Look for ways to streamline your life.
- Streamline all processes at home and work.
- Set aside time for organizing, prioritizing, processing and planning.
This is the last post of our 31 day series. Let me know what has been most valuable.
Keep your organizing and productivity all year! Join my newsletter.